Non-Toxic Nail Polish For Kids, Little Girls, and Toddlers
Is nail polish toxic? Some can be, yes. Our little girls want pretty nails like us, but we want to make sure that our girls don’t get toxins in their small bodies. So we have found a fantastic non-toxic nail polish for kids
. This kids nail polish set does not have Formaldehyde which has been ranked by the Environmental Working Group (EWG) as a high hazard to health, and toluene because it is irritating and a neurotoxin according to the EWG. You can even use this safe nail polish on your toddlers.
Kids Peel-Off Nail Polish
Another great thing about this non-toxic nail polish is that it just peels right off. Now you don’t have to pull out the harmful nail polish remover to change the color on your little girl’s nails. This water-based polish is excellent. When she is ready to change the color, she can just peel the current color off and polish her nails with another one of the many colors to choose from. She can even add a little bling with the stickers that come in this kids nail polish set.